From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Ulrich Block
Sent: 24 June 2010 21:23
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] srcds rate settings

If you are a rude admin that does not care that many people need to
adjust their netsettings to their fps/bandwidth yes.
If you take in count that the client fps are lower with orangebox and
you need to give the users same space to adjust:

sv_minrate 15000
sv_maxrate 40000
sv_maxupdaterate 66
sv_minupdaterate 40