In the meantime as Valve/Hiddebn Path Studios propably works in our
favor to re-add the missing textures to CS Source, i managed to find out
most of the files that are missing thus leaving seetrough walls and
checkerboard textures on the particular custom maps. So, if you run the
custom maps in the list below (+ de_nightfever to the list) or others,
check them and if you have checkerboard or see-through textures, then i
suggest you apply the missing 15 vmt files from the package, a total of
roughly 2KB of data into particular location of your server (the point
where they should be in the first place) and then make players download
them. Here's how you do it:

1. If you have old CS Source installation before orangebox update, go to
server/cstrike/materials/effects/ and copy over the 15 files that are
missing to your server/orangebox/cstrike/materials/effects/ directory or
download the files from here
http://ics-base.net/crap/missing_server_files.rar
2. Make a resource file called mapname.res, where you put this:

"resources"
{
"materials/effects/drtrima.vmt" "file"
"materials/effects/drtrimb.vmt" "file"
"materials/effects/drtrimc.vmt" "file"
"materials/effects/e3_logodoor.vmt" "file"
"materials/effects/ibeama.vmt" "file"
"materials/effects/metaldoor017a.vmt" "file"
"materials/effects/metalfence007a.vmt" "file"
"materials/effects/metalrail011a.vmt" "file"
"materials/effects/metaltruss022b.vmt" "file"
"materials/effects/metaltruss022d.vmt" "file"
"materials/effects/offelevdrsa.vmt" "file"
"materials/effects/offgaragedr.vmt" "file"
"materials/effects/stairsafrnt.vmt" "file"
"materials/effects/stairsatp.vmt" "file"
"materials/effects/stairsatpsnow.vmt" "file"
}

save it to cstrike/orangebox/maps/ folder with the name mapname.res
(like de_nightfever.res). Do it for every map missing textures.

ALTERNATIVELY

If you use mani-admin-plugin, there is a file called texturelist.txt
under /cstrike/cfg/mani_admin_plugin/ where you can put these lines:

"drtrima.vmt" "materials/effects/drtrima.vmt"
"drtrimb.vmt" "materials/effects/drtrimb.vmt"
"drtrimc.vmt" "materials/effects/drtrimc.vmt"
"e3_logodoor.vmt" "materials/effects/e3_logodoor.vmt"
"ibeama.vmt" "materials/effects/ibeama.vmt"
"metaldoor017a.vmt" "materials/effects/metaldoor017a.vmt"
"metalfence007a.vmt" "materials/effects/metalfence007a.vmt"
"metalrail011a.vmt" "materials/effects/metalrail011a.vmt"
"metaltruss022b.vmt" "materials/effects/metaltruss022b.vmt"
"metaltruss022d.vmt" "materials/effects/metaltruss022d.vmt"
"offelevdrsa.vmt" "materials/effects/offelevdrsa.vmt"
"offgaragedr.vmt" "materials/effects/offgaragedr.vmt"
"stairsafrnt.vmt" "materials/effects/stairsafrnt.vmt"
"stairsatp.vmt" "materials/effects/stairsatp.vmt"
"stairsatpsnow.vmt" "materials/effects/stairsatpsnow.vmt"

(put them inside the "downloads" brackets as seen in the file, like this:

"downloads"
{
HERE
}

(do not add // in front!)
Note that if you use the mani-admin file, you do not need to create .res
files for every map.

3. If you use separate sv_downloadurl, make sure you put the files to
corresponding location on your host (materials/effects/ inside here) so
they download to players.

This method fixes most of the custom maps, de_phoenix being exception.
It uses some other files that are no longer within the game.

-ics