We had a crash a while back, but I didn't look at the error, it auto rebooted.

Cheers,

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of 1nsane
Sent: Friday, October 08, 2010 5:51 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Did your TF2 servers just had a crash about 5-10 mins
ago once you see this message?

I'm getting crashes like this on my TF2 servers (I'm not running that TF2
items extension):
#0  0xf77160ee in __dynamic_cast () from bin/libtier0.so
#1  0xf3dbeb08 in CTFWeaponBase::ReapplyProvision ()
   from /home/srcds/orangebox/tf/bin/server.so
#2  0xf3dd3ffe in CTFStunBall::PipebombTouch ()
   from /home/srcds/orangebox/tf/bin/server.so
#3  0xf3f86715 in CBaseEntity::Touch ()
   from /home/srcds/orangebox/tf/bin/server.so
#4  0xf3ce5364 in CBaseEntity::PhysicsStartTouch ()
   from /home/srcds/orangebox/tf/bin/server.so
#5  0xf3ce59bd in CBaseEntity::PhysicsMarkEntityAsTouched ()
   from /home/srcds/orangebox/tf/bin/server.so
#6  0xf3ce5cb7 in CBaseEntity::PhysicsMarkEntitiesAsTouching ()
   from /home/srcds/orangebox/tf/bin/server.so
#7  0xf405956b in CServerGameEnts::MarkEntitiesAsTouching ()
   from /home/srcds/orangebox/tf/bin/server.so
#8  0xf6ff64fe in SV_SolidMoved () from /home/srcds/orangebox/bin/engine.so
#9  0xf6fe8e29 in CVEngineServer::SolidMoved ()
   from /home/srcds/orangebox/bin/engine.so
#10 0xf3f9215f in CBaseEntity::PhysicsTouchTriggers ()
   from /home/srcds/orangebox/tf/bin/server.so
#11 0xf409bb70 in CMoveHelperServer::ProcessImpacts ()
   from /home/srcds/orangebox/tf/bin/server.so
#12 0xf41a082a in CPlayerMove::RunCommand ()

I have dumps if anyone from Valve is interested.