Installing breakpad exception handler for appid(srcds_linux)/version(1.0)
Uploading dump (in-process) [proxy '']
/tmp/dumps/assert_20101015214135_1.dmp
#02:Initializing Director's script
Installing breakpad exception handler for appid(srcds_linux)/version(1.0)
baseuser.cpp (431) : Assertion Failed: couldn't find entrypoint
'GetBaseUserDir'
Assert( Assertion Failed: couldn't find entrypoint 'GetBaseUserDir'
):/home/VALVE/rackadmin/buildslave/steam_rel_client_linux/build/src/clientdll/baseuser.cpp:431