I guess that they are already looking into this issue, as this seems to have
affected a lot of servers. This also happens in L4D/L4D2, also on their own
official servers.

My problem with Valve is just that they don't acknowledge this bug/error/issue.
This has been going on for days now and it still doesn't seem that there has
been any response from Valve.

/Chris

Sendt fra min iPhone 4