Confirm with me it is also so for 2 days, already have everything measured FPS drops no, routing problems can not MTR measurement is stable, the problems are with me at CSS and Dods.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- From: Ronny Schedel
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 8:08 AM
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Lag spikes

If it is every 5 minutes, then the chances are high that a master server is
broken, because the heartbeat is running every 5 minutes.

Hey,

For a couple of hours now (15-16) there are strange lag spikes in my servers. Every 5-6-7 minutes, server (& players) freeze for 1-4 seconds. 2 machine -> 2 different providers -> same problem. The machines are fine, no flood, ping's fine. My only logical explanation is that they're all connected to steam and that's causing the spikes.