In Poland - the same.

We have checked everything - from hardware to configuration and internet
connection [for floods and broken switch port].

Problem exists even on clean machines with 1-3 gameservers running
simoultaneously - customers are still writing me emails about "2-3 seconds
lags for every player on server, at least third time at this week".
I've got also signals from other companies about this problem.

So it looks it is mainly valve problem with steam servers.

--
Damian