That .nav is actually required to make bots work in the first place. Unless
valve has implemented engine built-in solution. If .nav does not exist, server
will start analyzing map and do it itself but if you look at server console, it
wil reveal this. If it does not do the nav, then tf2 does  not support it on
the fly yet.

-ics