yes, when i posted that about 14 hr's ago, i had just installed a new beta
server, which came with alot of nav files.
if bots were loaded on some maps it would crash.
i spent a few hours making .navs for maps, and noticed even if it was some i
made or some that came from valve. certain maps would still crash on the
server.
These are some that crashed with me, even after me trying to make navs for
them. OR the bots do not move so i made a cfg file for the map.

cp_degrootkeep
cp_dustbowl
cp_egypt_final
cp_granary
cp_gravelpit
cp_junction_final
cp_manor_event
cp_mountainlab
cp_steel
ctf_2fort
plr_nightfall_final
plr_pipeline

@ ICE
the server does not start making the nav by it's self.
I have to invoke it.

Here is the command i use.
"tf_bot_kick all;sv_cheats 1;bot_kick all;nav_max_view_distance
6000;nav_generate"

nav_view_distance is 6000 by default, i added it incase i want to change it.

Server is installed on Ubuntu 9.10
If you want to see the server,
72.187.1.27:27022   -MCG- TF2 Beta ServeR

5 bots autoload with server.cfg
The maps listed above causes the server crash, so i made a cfg for that map
with tf_bot_quota 0

tc_hydro
cp_well
cp_granary