Hi All,

Seeing that F2P have given my server a large boost in popularity (both F2P players, and also a growing group of regulars), being a more active admin is a necessity.

But, the server is filled almost 24/7, and we haven't got "staff" to be on call all day round (this is a non-profit server), so I was wondering if its possible for me to use replay (which is setup and working on the server), to check for suspicious activity, based on chatlogs and reports from players?

If not, have anyone got any good ideas on how I could achieve some sort of after-the-fact factchecking/banning?

Thanks in advance,

/Peter