From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Jason Ruymen
[jas...@valvesoftware.com]
Sent: 30 August 2011 20:36
To: 'Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list'; 'Half-Life dedicated Win32
Subject: [hlds_linux] Team Fortress 2 Update Released

Required updates for Team Fortress 2 are now available.  The specific changes
include:

Source Engine Changes (CS:S, DoD:S, TF2, HL2:DM)
- Fixed snd_restart breaking voice recording
- Fixed a rare crash creating a listen server

Team Fortress 2
- Item found notifications now correctly show up in chat
- Added Tropico 4 promotional content
- Added BleedPlayer input on player for mappers
- Updated localization files
- GetSchema WebAPI changes:
   - Added "kill_eater_score_types"
   - Added "account_info" for attrbutes where the value is a Steam account ID
   - Added support for Romanian, Turkey, and Hungarian (ro, tr, and hu
respectively)

Jason