Something did, as my server is segfaulting on start.

On 12/15/2011 10:46 PM, Violent Crimes wrote:
Anyone know if sourcemod offsets changed?

On 12/15/2011 10:33 PM, PharaohsPaw wrote:
Required updates are now available for Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike:
Source, Day of Defeat: Source and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch. The specific
changes include:
They just pushed it out, but guess what.......

YOU FORGOT TO RELEASE AN UPDATED STEAM.INF FILE WITH THE UPDATE AGAIN

Thus forcing a -verify_all and who knows how long before our servers will
be playable because every server on the planet with awake admins or
auto-updaters is trying to update right now....

Valve, PLEASE put UPDATE THE STEAM.INF on your release checklist.

It's such a shame that one tiny little file, one I could probably hack
together myself if I knew what the values in it were supposed to be with
this update, is the only reason our servers arent back up already with
players on it.