Nicholas, do you mean to say Nuclear Dawn will be removed from the
hldsupdatetool, and on Linux too? It would be a shame since I'm
running a Nuclear Dawn server but still don't like steamcmd very much.

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 8:49 PM, Nicholas Hastings
<nicho...@interwavestudios.com> wrote:
> We've contacted Valve. It should be removed from the hldsupdatetool list
> shortly to avoid future confusion.
>

> On 8/21/2012 2:14 PM, Nicholas Hastings wrote:
>>
>> That is the issue.
>>
>> -verify_all and -autoupdate are still using hldsupdatetool until you
>> download the newer server version with steamcmd. After that, you will have
>> the updated srcds_run script that utilizes steamcmd for future updating.
>>
>> On 8/21/2012 2:10 PM, dreamde...@dsrclan.com wrote:
>>>

>>> Even if that is the issue, -verify_all combined with -autoupdate forces a
>>> check
>>> of all files on the server which shows return codes of being fully up to
>>> date.
>>>   So either way, it's something valve needs to look at and resolve since
>>> it's
>>> their master servers complaining about it not being up to date.

Idleness is not doing nothing. Idleness is being free to do anything.
  - Floyd Dell