I gave that link in one of my responses.

On 8/21/2012 4:03 PM, dreamde...@dsrclan.com wrote:
I'll retract my bit about not being able to find it as the continued search
found it listed under the wiki but absent in other places.

http://forums.interwavestudios.com/topic/4529-dedicated-server-change/

So others don't have to waste time looking for the link and information.

On August 21, 2012 at 4:01 PM "dreamde...@dsrclan.com" <dreamde...@dsrclan.com>