Hi,

thanks for the feedback.

I'm not sure either about the effects of such scheduler change on orangebox.

I'm just asking if *please* it's possible to have a switch into the
command line that disables those scheduler changes that orangebox tries
by itself anytime  map is loaded.
Those tries fails if running as unprivileged user and succeed only when
running as root.