Those changes happens only when running the server as root, if you do
not run it as root those changes fails and the scheduler/priority is not
changed...

So if you do not run srcds_linux as root nothing changes... it's like
those lines where not there :S

Leaving all the benchmarks and hyphotesis out of the equation I'm just
asking for a way to disable such kind of "self priority changing", as a
bonus to my request I added that in mainly all the servers it does
nothing (as nearly nobody, untill now, run the servers as root), and
when it's able to do something it messes up with the system setup :/