So, now that HLDSUpdateTool has been killed off, I went to install an L4D server to test a plugin.

However, attempting to install appid 510 on Linux (510 is the Left 4 Dead Dedicated Server on the Steam Application IDs wiki page) as a logged in user gives me this error:
ERROR! Failed to install app '510' (Invalid platform)

Logging in as anonymouse didn't work at all.

Since the L4D server is available for Linux, what is the CORRECT appid for it? While we're at it, can we get the other missing Valve appids, such as Alien Swarm Dedicated Server for Windows?