On 11/13/2013 3:52 PM, Ondřej Hošek wrote:
On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 9:47 PM, Ross Bemrose <rbemr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hmm, my extra Steam account doesn't have l4d and it gives me a No
Subscription error.  I'll have to test it on my regular account when I'm not
out in public.
Anonymous login doesn't work? (There are some app IDs that work with
the anonymous account but not with a regular Steam account.)

Cheers,
~~ Ondra

Nope, that's the first thing I tried. Anonymous login is disabled for it. I've since looked it up on steamdb (which is where I assume Daniel got the appid) and noticed it's marked ownersonly. Valve might want to fix that.

I'd try with my normal account, but for whatever reason, I'm not receiving the Steam Guard email that Valve should have sent to my main email in order to authenticate it.