Hi,

I've been trying to set up a TF2 server on FreeBSD (using the linux
emulation). I got it running easily, but when trying to play on it, it
stutters/lags horribly. When enabling "net_graph 4" I can see that the
"sv:" value is hovering at around 18, and every few seconds it shortly
drops to 1 or 2.

Checking the cpu usage, it shows the machine still at >90% idle.

Can anyone help me figure out where the problem actually lies, and if
it's fixable?

Thanks,
    Sec
--
When in doubt, invent a chinese proverb.