On 14/03/2014 16:47, Stefan `Sec` Zehl wrote:
Hi,

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 10:58 -0400, Kevin wrote:
You said you were using linux emulation, that would be my guess to the
cause.
That is a definite possibility, and one of the reasons why I posted
here. Maybe someone else tried running it under FreeBSD and can
confirm or deny that this is the problem?

Most likely, yes.

Perhaps you're aware, but your title suggests the opposite.
sv should be consistently low. It's the 18s that are the problem
not the drops.

--
Dan