The here document at line 872 is not correctly closed in your copy of
the script.
This is most likely the case because you copied the script from the
formatted text box with syntax highlighting on pastebin instead of
downloading it via the download/raw link at the top of the page or
copying it from the raw text box (below the formatted one).

The problem is that pastebin expands tabs to spaces in the formatted
box and the here document is opened in tab stripping mode. So when you
copy it from there there are no tabs to strip at the beginnings of
lines and the heredoc delimiter "ENDMESSAGE" is never found because a
bunch of spaces + "ENDMESSAGE" does not equal "ENDMESSAGE" thus
leading to the heredoc spanning beyond the end of the its designated
end position and even beyond the end of the script file.

Just download it via the aforementioned download link at the top of
the pastebin and the script should work as intended.