Isnt that the new insurgency2014 ?
But the doc says that its needed user-login to download that .. old doc??
Ill try and see what it is!

Thanks PG !

Peter

Paul Gray skrev 2014-05-06 14:10:
On 05/06/2014 06:46 AM, Peter Lindblom wrote:
I have installed downloaded app id 17705 and noticed that its only files for windows!

The app id is the same for win and linux "Insurgency Dedicated Server 17705" in this doc that I use to trust.
https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Dedicated_Servers_List

Ill guess that its something wrong somewhere.. someone who can help?

appid="237410"

-PG