Greetings!

Do any of you use qstat to query HalfLife1 Server and if so, are you able to get Player Names? I can get the player counts, but I cannot seem to get the player names (text or hex)

I've run qstat (no arguments) to get the list of switch options and tried the ones that seemed logical, but the results are the same:

qstat -P -hla2s localhost:27015
ADDRESS           PLAYERS      MAP   RESPONSE TIME    NAME
localhost:27015 4/20 Allie_gator 3 / 2 valve Plagues Rat Race - Rats Maps Only

Using qstat 2.11-3 on Ubuntu 13.04

Any suggestions? are my expectations too high for qstat now?

Cheers!

John