Sent from Windows Mail

From: David Parker
Sent: ‎Friday‎, ‎July‎ ‎11‎, ‎2014 ‎3‎:‎03‎ ‎AM
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com

Do you have gdb installed?  If so, you can get a stack trace from the core
file and that might help narrow down the problem.  Also I would not disable
breakpad if you're having this kind of issue.

I doubt this is a problem, but you have -port specified twice in your
command line, and are also forcing -steamport to match -port.  You can
probably simplify your command line:

    ./srcds_linux -game tf -port 27130 +ip 192.168.0.20 +maxplayers 3 +map
slender_scp_087_b_v3 -autoupdate -steam_dir /home2/jasperlee
-steamcmd_script /home2/jasperlee/update_tf1.txt -debug -console

    - Dave

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 8:40 AM, JasperLee93 -RDLoyalty <
jasper_lee_2...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Valve,
>

> I need some help here. I have a TF2 Server that is actually pretty taxing
> on the server CPU. But my server CPU is not even at 50% and the server
> occasionally crashes with:
>

> ./srcds_run line:324 XXXX Segmentation Fault (core_dumped) $HL_CMD
> cat.hlds.pid XXXX no such file or directory
>

> Debug:
> CRASH: Thu Jul 10 19:52:36 SGT 2014
> Start Line: ./srcds_linux -debug -console -game tf -port 27130 +map
> slender_scp_087_b_v3 +ip 192.168.0.20 +maxplayers 32 -port 27130
> -autoupdate -steam_dir /home2/jasperlee -steamcmd_script
> /home2/jasperlee/update_tf1.txt -steamport 27130 -nobreakpad
> End of Source crash report
>

> extra info:
>
> CPU: Intel Core i7 3770
>
> RAM: 16GB (8GB used the time it crashed)
>
> Game: TF2
>
> sometimes crashes, some days it does not crash at all.
>

> May I know if you can help me resolve issue? Have been trying to resolve
> for the pass 5-6 months.
>

> Thanks and regards
>
> JasperLee93 -RDLoyalty
>

> Sent from Windows Mail

Dave Parker
Systems Administrator
Utica College
Integrated Information Technology Services
(315) 792-3229
Registered Linux User #408177