Sorry to see you go. Though the writing was on the wall as more
anti-community changes were released over the years.

But has anyone been able to get any sort of response from the devs or
are they ignoring absolutely everyone now? Is this a new policy from
Gabe Newell not to reply to anyone in the public or just us? We've had
people send them information about the compression exploit a week
before hackers started using it to crash casual servers everywhere.
And now our reports of servers using fake players for months are being
ignored.

Does anyone know if fake player spoofing is being enforced anymore? Is
it being enforced in CS:GO?

Is there any way to get any sort of response other than being on the
front page of Reddit?

A simple "yes it will be dealt with we just haven't had the time yet"
would be helpful. Or even a "no we don't care anymore" would both help
clean up their inboxes and save us time and effort trying to reach
them.