Ah buddy - I shouldn't have scanned back further than I did on the
list. Your HL2 models have been running on my (our - per how I run it)
server for well over a decade. Thank you very much for the
entertainment / fun over all this time. Spectre (I think this is yours
- otherwise there's another where the T is in all black clothing) was
always a fan favourite, Kim (I think that's what the model name was -
but I may have brain rot) helped normalize HL2 models and standardize
Half-Life in Source for Counter-Strike across the ecosystem.

Thanks for hanging around my friend - all the best.
Kyle.