Please do not respond. This is an informational post only.

Over the past twenty years a lot has happened at vALVE Software. I am only
going to touch base on the most important point.

Many, many good people have had their ideas, and concepts stolen by vALVE.
A lot of their " innovative " features came from people like you, and me.

And everything was stolen.

Make sure you read the fine print.

Anything posted in game, on these lists, on the forums. Any mods, maps,
etc.?

Are all property of vALVE Software. If you use their services to publish /
produce it. This goes for Worldcraft / Hammer, skinning / modeling,
scripting like am/amx, etc.

If you have something brilliant. Make sure you at least poor mans copyright
it. Or publish it on Facebook. Who, thanks to Mark Zuckerberg, made sure
anything you post, or publish is automatically Trademarked,  and
Copyrighted Internationally.

Make sure if it concerns anything with vALVE. That you use a personal email
first. Then send it to them through their emails. Listed on the vALVE
Website.

This way you have evidence when your concept / idea gets stolen (
Intellectual Property Theft ).

This is in relation to all the trolling that occured in my other thread.

Eric Smith, and Gabe Newell were both solicited with my concept to update
Steam from a 32 bit aging client / server app, to a modernized 64 bit
client / server app.

Was not the only thing I solicited a few years ago. But the other concepts
were purchased by LEGITIMATE Companies. Mostly tabletop rpg in a 3d
environment using an hlds like server. DM / GM controlled one team,  the PC
controlled their characters.  But that is being developed in China atm for
mobile.

The point is. Be careful of sharing anything with vALVE, as they will
always rip you off. Unless you cover your ass.

Which this last time I did. Since getting screwed over for the concept ( a
Napster like server / client update, streaming updates from a single app ).
Gabe & Company wanted REAKTOR.

I gave them Steam. Under the implied condition that employment was sought
for compensation for the contribution of this one infamous platform name.
STEAlthMode & vALVE, it fits. Is a direct quote. From the original HLDS
lists. Sadly, part of the archive conveniently wiped out by an idiot who
exposed the company network to a virus.

So in closing,  be careful what you say on servers. In chat on Steam.
Especially when discussing concepts. Forums, and anything you produce in
things like Hammer. For they will steal it, like they always have.

This time though,  I covered my ass. And saved the emails. Which predate
any announcement by anyone there by months it not a year. Evidence of
Intellectual Property Theft.

We have lost many, many good people in the community over the past 22 years
now. Most of the original staff are gone.  Cause Gabe stole their ideas too.

Smith, Johnson, Lombardi, and Newell are the only four left from the
original staff that I can see. Cliffe is gone, he was the original
developer of Counter-Strike. Technically WAS the owner of it. As it was his
baby mod for Half Life. CZ is Eric Smiths brainchild. I remember spending
way too many voluntary hours beta testing his bots Artificial Intelligence
scripting. Even expert was not good enough eventually. As the bots aimbots,
wallhacks, and sound locators ( lvl 5 AI ) could be defeated by not being
where they expected you to be.  I asked Eric for a higher level of AI about
when I solicited a 64 bit platform concept under NDA.

Haven't logged in since. That was 882 days ago roughly. Little over two
years now. Notice what came out after that? My 64 bit platform.

So cover your asses. Please do not troll this thread. As after the Lawsuit
in World Court, they may not be a company allowed to do business anymore.

There's a few million in damages over time that have accumulated. About
$17,000,000 worth.

And vALVE is likely going to go bankrupt while waiting for the Court to
release their bank accounts. They get frozen when lawsuits get filed, to
ensure damages will be available.

And for any of you who ever used hacks / cheats back then? Sorry for
getting you all banned. Making vALVE even more money,  sometimes 450,000
accounts at once. Jo0lz hates me I bet to this day. Every other day he was
making a new cheat. And every other day I was sending the link to Eric, or
Nick Shaffner to update VAC.

That's how much I have contributed over the decades now.

Y'all take care. A lot of you are newer. But some veterans know,  and
remember me. And can tell you. Everything I said is true.

We have lost many, many talented people in this community, and at vALVE
because of Intellectual Property Theft. Gabe is the greediest, dumbest, no
original thought having, concept stealing cheese stealing RAT you could
ever meet.

Respectfully,

Dr. StealthMode Hu

Sovereign Ambassador of the Hu Civilization

All Rights / Rites Reserved