A lot of this made me laugh, so here's my response, step by step (for the fun
of it):

> Anything posted in game, on these lists, on the forums. Any mods, maps, etc.?
>
> Are all property of vALVE Software. If you use their services to publish /
> produce it. This goes for Worldcraft / Hammer, skinning / modeling, scripting
> like am/amx, etc.

This is true about a lot of online services unfortunately, but could be to
protect valve from legal threats as much as them trying to "steal" your content.
> If you have something brilliant. Make sure you at least poor mans copyright
> it. Or publish it on Facebook. Who, thanks to Mark Zuckerberg, made sure
> anything you post, or publish is automatically Trademarked, and Copyrighted
> Internationally.
Mark Zuckerberg did nothing for you in that regard, and your own IP is always
copywritten unless you distribute it under another license or post it somewhere
that has the ToS mentioned above.
> Make sure if it concerns anything with vALVE. That you use a personal email
> first. Then send it to them through their emails. Listed on the vALVE Website.
>
> This way you have evidence when your concept / idea gets stolen (
> Intellectual Property Theft ).

I'm not sure how else you would contact them that would not have evidence
> Eric Smith, and Gabe Newell were both solicited with my concept to update
> Steam from a 32 bit aging client / server app, to a modernized 64 bit client
> / server app.
Porting an app from x86 to x86_64 is not a new concept, and is definitely not
yours. Additonally, you provided no proof, despite having layed out ways to
make sure you keep any.
> Was not the only thing I solicited a few years ago. But the other concepts
> were purchased by LEGITIMATE Companies. Mostly tabletop rpg in a 3d
> environment using an hlds like server. DM / GM controlled one team, the PC
> controlled their characters. But that is being developed in China atm for
> mobile.
Not sure what this is trying to say. That valve is illegitimate? Doesn't seem
to add anything
> The point is. Be careful of sharing anything with vALVE, as they will always
> rip you off. Unless you cover your ass.
>
> Which this last time I did. Since getting screwed over for the concept ( a
> Napster like server / client update, streaming updates from a single app ).
> Gabe & Company wanted REAKTOR.

You provided no proof to back this up.
> So in closing, be careful what you say on servers. In chat on Steam.
> Especially when discussing concepts. Forums, and anything you produce in
> things like Hammer. For they will steal it, like they always have.
If you think that valve has resources to check through your chat logs on random
servers, you must be delusional; they barely have enough people for a
functioning support team.
> This time though, I covered my ass. And saved the emails. Which predate any
> announcement by anyone there by months it not a year. Evidence of
> Intellectual Property Theft.
>
> We have lost many, many good people in the community over the past 22 years
> now. Most of the original staff are gone. Cause Gabe stole their ideas too.

Again, you claim to have evidence, yet not a single piece was shown, only
baseless accusations.
> Smith, Johnson, Lombardi, and Newell are the only four left from the original
> staff that I can see. Cliffe is gone, he was the original developer of
> Counter-Strike. Technically WAS the owner of it. As it was his baby mod for
> Half Life. CZ is Eric Smiths brainchild. I remember spending way too many
> voluntary hours beta testing his bots Artificial Intelligence scripting. Even
> expert was not good enough eventually. As the bots aimbots, wallhacks, and
> sound locators ( lvl 5 AI ) could be defeated by not being where they
> expected you to be. I asked Eric for a higher level of AI about when I
> solicited a 64 bit platform concept under NDA.
This seems to have nothing to do with the rest of your text. Like I said
before, a 64 bit platform is not a new idea and you have no reason to expect it
to be NDAed.
> Haven't logged in since. That was 882 days ago roughly. Little over two years
> now. Notice what came out after that? My 64 bit platform.
"My"? can you please point me to a single piece of evidence which shows your
work in any valve product? Like I said before, you do not own the concept to a
64-bit app.
> So cover your asses. Please do not troll this thread. As after the Lawsuit in
> World Court, they may not be a company allowed to do business anymore.
>
> There's a few million in damages over time that have accumulated. About
> $17,000,000 worth.

"World Court" LOL. You have shown no proof for any claims you make, yet you say
that you will shut down the entirety of valve and walk away with 17 million
dollars. This is the point where I start to wonder if you are delusional.
> And vALVE is likely going to go bankrupt while waiting for the Court to
> release their bank accounts. They get frozen when lawsuits get filed, to
> ensure damages will be available.
Entertaining that weird idea that you would cause valve to have their holdings
frozen at all, they would not go bankrupt in that time, but that wouldn't even
happen in the first place, because you have no valid claim.
> And for any of you who ever used hacks / cheats back then? Sorry for getting
> you all banned. Making vALVE even more money, sometimes 450,000 accounts at
> once. Jo0lz hates me I bet to this day. Every other day he was making a new
> cheat. And every other day I was sending the link to Eric, or Nick Shaffner
> to update VAC.
>
> That's how much I have contributed over the decades now.

Sending a link to a cheat!!!! :shocked: Considering the success of vac in csgo
(rip tf2, but that's for another day), I don't think that valve relied on you
in anyway to keep it performant, at least until you provide any proof.
> Y'all take care. A lot of you are newer. But some veterans know, and remember
> me. And can tell you. Everything I said is true
It seems that most veterans would know you as "that one wierd guy that harrases
people on the lists".
http://csgo-servers.1073505.n5.nabble.com/Recent-harassment-on-Cs-go-server-mail-list-td12624.html
> We have lost many, many talented people in this community, and at vALVE
> because of Intellectual Property Theft. Gabe is the greediest, dumbest, no
> original thought having, concept stealing cheese stealing RAT you could ever
> meet.
Proof please? lol
> Respectfully,
It's hard to take this seriously considering what you just said
> Sovereign Ambassador of the Hu Civilization
This almost made me laugh, until I realised you are probably serious in your
mind.
> All Rights / Rites Reserved
Not really, sharing this publicly means that I can share it if I want to