Hi Tim,

Great workaround you found, and thanks for sharing it :)
I can remember some issues with sprockets in the past so may you are
right about it.

Best regards, Ibon.

Abrazo, Ibon.

Usa Software Libre, tus úlceras te lo agradecerán
Realizado con Software Libre.
- --
GPG public key at http://sinanimodelucro.net/ibon_gmail.asc
Finderprint: 1761 59B9 6DE6 0402 31B9 1872 178F A6FD 75F9 EB29