Hello,

Just to put everything together for a new install

   1. MRI ruby 2.3.0 works
      - despite the documentation on the spring page
      2. Rails 4.2.5 and earlier works
      - 4.2.5.1 does not
   3. running "hobo g set_wizard does not work
      - "can not load translations from /tmp/Demo/config/locales/en.yml"
      error is raised
      - you have to answer y to the question "Do you want to start the
      Setup Wizard now?"
   4. the generated Gemfile requires the following changes (and running
   "bundle update")
      - 51c51
      - < gem 'responders', '~> 2.0'
      - ---
      - > gem 'responders', '2.1.0'
      - 60a61,62
      - >
      - > gem 'sprockets-rails', '2.3.3'

Note that if the "hobo" or "rails" commands hang at any point it time, it
is likely that spring is confused, and killing all instances of spring will
solve the problem.

Regards,
Henry