Hello!

I've some web apps working with Hobo.  My apache configuration loads all of
them in different sub-URIs.  One of them (the newest) has a problem and
misses the sub-URI part of the route when creating the links, so "Not
found" appears after the first link the user clicks.

These are the different apps I am deploying: