From: HPDesignJet_Printers@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:hpdesignjet_print...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of bigreen505
Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2010 7:17 AM
To: HPDesignJet_Printers@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [HPDesignJet_Printers] Re: DJ130 - crashes when printing in
Qimage/truncates 24x36 prints in Photoshop

What Bob said is correct. Just reduce resolution slightly and you should be
fine. My understanding is that this is a limitation of the DJ130 because of
the lack of a print server (DJ130nr doesn't have the problem), so it is fed
the whole file at once.

If I recal, 24x36 at 300 was ok, but not at 600.

Bill Green/William Green Photography

--- In HPDesignJet_Printers@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:HPDesignJet_Printers%40yahoogroups.com> , "Margery Ellsworth"