--- In HPDesignJet_Printers@yahoogroups.com, "m1kaz" <a.k.forr...@...> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I'm trying to get an HP 130 going on a new Mac for my father. The HP website
> only appears to have links to the old U.04.00 maintenance utility which won't
> work on Snow Leopard. I got a working version from a link provided by HP in
> an e-mail about driver updates, but I don't have access to my computer here.
> Someone posted the link for PCs but for the life of me I can't find the Mac
> version by searches on Google or HP.  It would be good to have a public link
> to this anyway. I'm sure others have the same problem.
>
> Help much appreciated
>
>                      Andrew

Well nobody did post this and I'm back at my computer so the links are below.
Both should lead to the same page allowing download of the maintenance utility
version 6.0 for the Mac

                         Andrew

http://alerts.hp.com/r?2.1.3KT.2ZR.15rK2Q.EjIwXc..N.UScw.3JnM.bW89MQ%5f%5fDHXaFSC0

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&taskId=135&swItem=pl-59691-3&dimid=1171603610&dicid=alr_jun10&jumpid=em_alerts/us/jun10/all/xbu/emailsubid/mrm/mcc/loc/rbu_category/alerts

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: