From: HPDesignJet_Printers@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:hpdesignjet_print...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Gary Brook
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2010 1:29 AM
To: HPDesignJet_Printers@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [HPDesignJet_Printers] Re:Thanks for your help! Plus--canvas for DJ
130

Marge,

regard your question about using canvas on my DJ130, I have used Magiclee
Torino 17M (it's still current with details on their website) in my printer
quite physically successfully through the front feeder with 2" thick paper
leader - taped - and had no problems with scratching.  Unfortunately, even
after several coats of laquer protection (Premier Art), the prints faded
significantly after 2-3 years.  I haven't yet found a canvas the prevented
the fading of the DJ130 dye ink, and I don't think they will, even with
encapsulated rolled protection laquer.  I just think that the dye inks work
successfully without the encapsulated 'paper' i.e HP manufactured satin or
gloss.  I think that fading on art paper is a similar issue, or perhaps not
quite as strong as my canvas experiences.  Good luck,

Gary.