Hi again,

for kicks I tried printing the test pages with "Double-Sided Printing"
turned off in the cups web configuration and the prints are perfect it
seems. Nothing gets cut off. The print is bigger in height as well, 0.9
cm at the top and 1.1 cm at the bottom. The width stayed the same.

I guess I have to rephrase my question to How do I get the same margins
with duplex printing enabled?

Regards
Sebastian