Hello,

On Oct 26 15:59 Cauligi, Raghothama S wrote (shortened):
> When automatic double-sided printing is enabled, both top and
> bottom margins are set to 0.5 in.
> The auto duplexing hardware requires a 0.5 in bottom margin.
> The top side of front page becomes bottom side on the back page
> (the duplexer rotates page 180 degrees), so, we set both
> margins to 0.5 in.

Does this mean that for automatic double-sided printing
the unprintable margins can become bigger than the ImageableArea
entries in the PPD tell?

As a test, print two pages plain text with a border line:
  echo -e "One\fTwo" | lp -d <queue> -o page-border=single

This way the border line mark the imageable area according
to what the ImageableArea entries in the PPD tell.

Now print it via automatic double-sided printing and check if
the border lines are still completely visible on the printout
or if the driver may have cut away something.

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner
AG Nuernberg, HRB 16746, GF: Markus Rex