I agree too. It just makes it easier to mirror AND the documentation could be accessed without having to have a web server (via the file system and a browser).

Perhaps the only real advantage of using PHP is XSLT, but even that can be a one-time experience...

I continue to look for Brian White's scripts to see if I could add the code necessary to generate the documentation but I'm unable to find them. Are they in the CVS archives? If so, what are they called and where are they located?

I've got a pretty good handle on coding in PHP and from what I can tell, Perl is not that much different so if possible (coming from someone who has hade to code in ASP, PHP, JSP, ColdFusion, who likes to write JavaScript and who's written some VBA, in addition to LOTS of HyperCard and AppleScript and Lingo), I'll see if I can write the code for generating the documentation in Perl, but I would like to see Brian's scripts...

Ted Stresen-Reuter