Ciao Neal and everyone!

Hmm.  XSLT is useable from Python.  Python is very easy to learn.
Yep, you just preceeded me. I was thinking of Python as well (even though I am a newbie with it).

I have done it in PHP as well, but we need an XSLT engine (I think I used Sablotron's one). Is it easy in Python? Does it have XSLT parser capabilities?

Thank you
-Gabriele
--
Gabriele Bartolini - Web Programmer - ht://Dig & IWA Member - ht://Check maintainer
Current Location: Prato, Tuscany, Italia