Greetings David,

I think that the code is pretty much finalised now, and it would be
great if you could run some tests on the Itanium.

In particular, we have been testing with
(a) ./configure --enable-tests && make check
(b) Add "robotstxt_name: master-htdig" to  htdig.conf  and do a dig of
    http://www.htdig.org
The second test produces a database of around 400MB.

Thanks again,
Lachlan

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]