> Everything appears to have worked perfectly. I'm very impressed. Good
> job to everyone.

  Earlier on of you two OSX guys complained of problems with the digging
process... so do you see any wierdness at all?  Excessive memory/CPU
consumption during digging?  Digging should be VERY I/O bound so CPU
utilization should be low...

  What about htdump?  do you get any errors when you dump a database?
This would tell us of DB corruption.  Are the db.* files excessively
large?

Thanks!

Neal Richter
Knowledgebase Developer