--- Neal Richter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey all,
>       I've got a question for all of you about how the
> htdig 'indexer'
> should function.
> I've tested this fix and it works.
>
> Eh?

I felt like I was sharing a beer with you at the pub,
and you just got done "schematicizing" the problem and
fix on a napkin-coaster and ended it with, "Eh?"

Sounds like a good fix to a problem that I think
(subconciously) I knew existed.

How about this one -- does your patch help with the
check_unique_md5 problem?  Even when I use a "-i"
option (or without), if the start_url's MD5 hash-sig
matches the one from my previous index, it just says
that it detected an MD5 duplicate and exits.

Deleting db.md5hash.db seems to do the trick.  But
would that be sacrilege removing the db.md5hash.db
before a refresh?

-Jes