Hi guys,

well ... I really like your idea Neal (I got a similar one for ht://Check, but I have never had the time to realise that!).

However, I agree with Lachlan. I'd prefer to wait until we release this *benedetta* 3.2.0b5 version, hopefully soon.

Any other opinions?

-Gabriele
--
Gabriele Bartolini: Web Programmer, ht://Dig & IWA/HWG Member, ht://Check maintainer
Current Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia