Hello all!  Including conditions in my previous post - my husband and I
began hearing the Hum - around the same time PG&E was installing their
Smart Meters.  After we began hearing the Hum - we even had our Smart Meter
removed and had it replaced with an analog meter.  However, later, I read
that if you have neighbors who live close by - and they do not also remove
their Smart Meters - then you will continue to hear the Hum.  Did anyone
else start hearing the Hum after PG&E installed Smart Meters?