hi Zaeem

this keymap was developed much earlier than the crulp one which seems to
be a copy of some of our earlier efforts. Anyway, this is an effort of
LinuxPakistan. Screenshots will be available as soon as the keymap is
accepted.

how have they got your version, you published it already?

problem is, that crulp.org is the official authority for Urdu standards beeing connected with government. if your keyboard is now accepted, you and users may get problems if they claim their authority later.

i think isnt it better to discuss it also with other developers at the forum [EMAIL PROTECTED] ?? we may also suggest some new improvements there to finalize it.

regards
hussnain