From: Clinton Begin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: dinsdag 31 mei 2005 17:46
To: ibatis-user-java@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Calling DAO within TypeHandlerCallback

DAOs never touch result sets.  So I wonder what you mean by that?  Similarly,
iBATIS only closes result sets once all columns have been iterated through (and
hence all TypeHandlers have been executed).  Unfortunately some drivers (like
IBM's DB2 driver) like to close resultsets automatically when the last row is
read....you're using JTDS, which we've also had a lot of troubling reports
about.  Just for giggles, can you try either the Microsoft driver or the Sybase
driver, depending on which database you're using?

Cheers,
Clinton