Hi everyone,

My worst fears have come true, and I managed to screw up the DNS configuration.  Yay.  :-)

My suggestion is that you turn this obstacle into an "opportunity" to update all of your SQL Map XML files to validate against: ibatis.apache.org which will continue to be the new host for the ibatis DTDs and website resources.

For your convenience, here are the XML headers for the various file types:

<!DOCTYPE sqlMap
    PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD SQL Map 2.0//EN"
    "http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/sql-map-2.dtd">

<!DOCTYPE sqlMapConfig
    PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD SQL Map Config 2.0//EN"
    "http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/sql-map-config-2.dtd">

<!DOCTYPE daoConfig
    PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD DAO Configuration 2.0//EN"
    "http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/dao-2.dtd">

Sorry for the troublesome start to your week.

Best regards,

Clinton Begin