I agree with you about versions. My manager, OTOH, totally disagrees. So we do
it his way. And we put the OEM products in the LNKLST so that the version
numbers are "hidden" from the users.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets(r)

(817) 255-3225 phone * (817)-961-6183 cell