On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 08:53:38 -0400, Richards, Robert B.
<robert.richa...@opm.gov> wrote:

>Does anyone have a comprehensive list of structure names and who uses them?
>
>I am attempting to improve documentation and didn't want to reinvent the
wheel if someone has already produced a list of most of them and their
definitions.

The names are user defined and are pointed to by the exploiter via
parms.   XCF signaling structures must start with IXC, but I can't think
of other structures that have a similar requirement off the top of my
head.

Logstreams are another story, many of them have required names
(OPERLOG, LOGREC, RRS for example), but I don't have a list for
those either.  Others like Health Checker are user defined and you
tell the exploiter what name to use.

For IBM exploiters perhaps the CFSIZER  web site can at least tell you
who uses them.

http://www-947.ibm.com/systems/support/z/cfsizer/

Mark
mailto:mzel...@flash.net