-------------------------------------<snip>----------------------------------

We also say SNAH and KICKS in The Netherlands and during a course in Atlanta it
took me a while to understand what was meant with C-I-C-S.

On the matter of screws:
I own a 91 Jeep Wrangler with a lot of torx screws and in time the torx-hole
becomes a round hole.
Allan-screws are a bit better but still have the same problem.

I personally prefer hex-bolts.
Just too bad that Chrysler used both metric and inch sizes on my Jeep.
GM has exhibited the same incompetence; I have both "flavors" of nuts and bolts on my 2001 Suburban. :-(

I think I've heard almost every variation of "SNA" and "CICS" and I cease to be surprised at the endless variations.

Rick