In <4d431dc8.2080...@comcast.net>, on 01/28/2011
   at 01:49 PM, Ray Overby <rayove...@comcast.net> said:

>A Virus exploits a system integrity vulnerability.

The OP quoted the auditors about asking only about virus threats, not
vulnerabilities in general.

>Since we started using the tool commercially, in the
>last two years, we have found close to 100 system integrity
>vulnerabilities in z/OS and ISV products.

K3wl. Have you found a virus?

>So, your Auditors are correct

Not unless the OP seriously misrepresented what they asked. To me it
read like the standard auditor behavior of addressing nonissues while
failing to address the real issues.